This Global Software firm is looking to appoint an experienced Compensation Specialist to provide EMEA compensation expertise to the Global Compensation team by developing, implementing and administering global compensation policies and programs.
Acting as the subject matter expert you will be providing expertise on EMEA compensation programs and ensure compliance with local legal/compliance requirements, supporting global benchmarking process by participating in and analysing industry survey data to determine competitiveness of company’s total compensation programs and carrying out analytical assignments involving the development, implementation and administration of global compensation programs.
Key Aspects of the role
- Reviewing existing and proposed EMEA statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Participating in global compensation surveys to collect and analyse salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Formulating recommendations regarding the development of global salary structures, job descriptions, and organizational structures.
- Auditing jobs for content and prepare job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
- Reviewing proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Recommending corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Reviewing requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment. Some responsibility for sales and non-sales incentive plan design.
- Applicants have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in an analytical position (i.e., compensation professional, financial analyst, etc.) and a minimum of 5+ years compensation and/or benefits experience in EMEA environment required global compensation experience is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of global compensation practices including: compensation/bonus/incentive programs, policy design/implementation, job analysis, market analysis, regional and local regulations, labour market trends, and analytical tools.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and confident to work independently while performing as a strong team player with demonstrated competency in process management, analysis, decision making, and cultural awareness.
- Self-starter with excellent project management skills including the ability to work effectively on multiple projects in a dynamic environment, document and communicate project plans, monitor progress and achieve milestones.
- Advanced Excel skills (including formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables) and proficiency with Word and PowerPoint applications. Experience with HRIS databases with the ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems.
The successful Candidate will be a sophisticated communicator able to interact at varying levels of seniority with ease and be used to presenting to Senior Management. This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Compensations expert to join a successful organisation working with a highly motivated team.
Package is £50,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits.