Excellent prospects and benefits on offer for an ambitious ACA / ACCA qualified Accountant to join a high growth, PE backed, disruptive technology consultancy. This is an exciting technical and creative environment with an inclusive culture where you can truly help shape the future of the business. This is a newly created position due to the continuing success of the business and as the Accountant you will be working with the Finance Manager and CFO in a team of 4. Day to day responsibility include a mixture of Management Accounting and Financial Accounting matters and a varied technical background, perhaps from an Accountancy Practice, is required.
- Manage the month end close process (including posting monthly journal entries, revenue entries, accruals, prepayments etc)
- Prepare management accounts
- Contribute to the preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Oversee a newly implemented CRM system; Hubspot
- Prepare VAT returns
- Assist in implementing controls
- Assist with the statutory audit process
- Monitor margins across projects
- Supervise invoice postings by office manager
- Prepare and send sales invoices
- Follow up on overdue debtors
Desired skills / experience
- Qualified accountant
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to build rapport across the different teams
- Willing to get stuck in
- SAP / Hubspot experience would be a bonus
In addition to the challenge and opportunity of working in a growing tech based business, you will be part of a fun environment with lots of social activities and following successful completion of a probationary period, your benefits will include company investment in personal development, private health insurance, 25 days holiday, plus 3 days holiday at Christmas and pension.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please submit your details to Onyx Recruitment.