This Northamptonshire based business services organisation is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant with strong Credit Control experience to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for providing general Accounts admin support to include Sales Ledger, Credit Control, Cashbook and Purchase Ledger for a group of companies.
Key Aspects of the role
- Maintain Credit Control processes to ensure debtors levels are kept to a minimum.
- Process of daily Sales Ledgers functions
- Post cashbook activity on a daily basis
- Resolve internal and external queries.
- Process Purchase ledger activity
- Provision of cover for other members of the team during staff absences
The ideal Candidate will have relevant experience of working in an accounts environment, high attention to detail and excellent organisation skills. You should be a confident friendly communicator, able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative, with a flexible attitude to work and a desire to achieve.
You must have an excellent telephone manner, the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure and possess good IT skills.
This is a permanent career opportunity paying £19,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus pension.