This market leading technology company based in Greenford is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant with excellent Accounts Receivable experience on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Company Accountant you will be responsible for all Accounts Receivable duties as well as performing general bookkeeping and accounts duties.
Key Aspects of the role:
- Creating AR entries (invoices and credit notes) in the CRM system
- Submitting all AR invoices/credit notes to customers via portals, emails and post
- Dealing with all customers’ queries as and when they arise.
- Preparation and reconciliation of customer statements
- Matching invoices and credit notes on Sage
- Preparation of control account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of monthly accruals
- Preparation of monthly Intrastat reports
- Preparation of quarterly Output VAT Reports
- Working closely with the Collections Department to assist in payment follow ups
- Review and processing of personal expense claims
- Credit card payments, coding to the appropriate accounts and entry to the accounting system.
- Preparation of BACS and manual payment runs
- Preparation of weekly petty cash reconciliations for head office.
- Maintaining a filing system to enable documents to be located and retrieved.
- To provide cover for the AP Accountant and develop a detailed knowledge of all AP processes
The ideal Candidate will have a minimum of three years accounting experience in a similar role and an excellent grounding in Accounts Receivable, VAT knowledge and Intrastats.
You should be highly efficient and detail minded with strong analytical and reconciliation skills. Advanced Microsoft Office skills are essential and experience of Sage X3, Sap or Oracle is advantageous.
This is a permanent role paying £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.