This market leading Media Agency is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist with ad agency experience to join their London team in the Head Office.
Working with blue chip brand clients and delivering campaigns to premium global websites this is a highly respected Agency who are at the forefront of their field.
Key Aspects of the role include
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Preparing bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
The successful applicant will have a proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records, excellent data entry skills along with a knack for numbers and hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
You must be educated to a minimum of degree level in Finance, Accounting or Business and be highly proficient in English (spoken and written) and in MS Office, with a strong Customer Service focus and advanced negotiation skills.
This is a permanent role paying up to £28,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave and the option to buy and sell an additional 5 days holiday, early finish and drinks on Friday, free breakfast and fruit in the hub, an extra day off around Christmas, subsidised gym membership & private healthcare.