This global Manufacturing business is looking to further grow their finance team by recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant.
This is a new role, based in the Sutton-In -Ashfield office and would suit a Part Qualified Management Accountant with a minimum of 3 years working in a finance role in the Manufacturing sector.
Key Aspects of the role
- Develop, implement and continuously improve standard business tools and reporting for sales performance
- Work closely with country and sectors finance, sales and administration teams to ensure implementation of standard tools and reporting across the sector
- Review, analyse and challenge monthly management reporting of sales
- Responsible for the accuracy & reconciliation of sales & profitability reporting
- Prepare, coordinate and improve monthly sales reporting for sector (e.g. sales bridges, profitability analyses, etc.)
- Perform regular SoX controls
- Sales ledger reconciliations, cut-off analyses, balance sheet position for (volume) rebates
- Actively support sales with tenders, cost price simulations, new business developments
- Preparation and support for a correct and timely budget process
- Deputise for the Controller and be involved in ad-hoc projects/ support with internal and external audit
- University degree in business/finance or equivalent
- Part Qualified or Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Minimum three years' Management Accounting experience in manufacturing industry
- Applicants must be completely fluent in English (verbal and written) and additional European language skills would be highly advantageous.
- Advanced MS Excel skills as well as experience of ERP, BPCS / SAP, including business warehouse and dashboards
- Detailed understanding of sales & portfolio analyses & costings
Applicants must be confident, articulate communicators able to engage with Internal Business Managers. If you are flexible, enthusiastic & have a customer oriented attitude then this could be the role for you. You must be self-disciplined, able to work efficiently to meet deadlines and be highly detail minded as well as accurate.
This is a permanent role paying £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and offers future career development within the group in overseas roles, or in the UK travelling to other sites.