This is an excellent environment in which to develop your technical skills and qualify ACA or ACCA. As an Audit and Accounts Assistant with this leading Consulting firm, you’ll be able to enhance your experience by moving across departments in the business or going on secondments in the UK and across a global network of locations. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
To apply successfully, you could currently be working either in industry as part of a finance team, or in a Practice environment, but have the desire to learn, progress quickly and deliver an outstanding service to clients..
What you’ll be doing:
- you'll gain exposure to all elements of an audit, inclusive but not limited to, risk assessment, audit scoping, devising audit approach, controls testing and substantive testing
- you'll apply your knowledge of accounts to check, read and add up sets of data accurately and completely
- you’ll work with an array of dynamic, vibrant and growing businesses, enabling you to gain exposure to a range of different industries and markets
- you'll discuss relevant audit issues with your senior colleagues and with personnel at clients' premises, bringing a new and creative perspective to their key concerns and how changes in regulation may affect them
- you'll create a positive impression with the client, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and dealing with any communications in a timely and professional manner
Who we're looking for:
- you'll be studying towards the ACCA or ACA professional qualification
- you’ll have a working knowledge of key reporting standards
- you’ll have an understanding of the audit process
- you'll be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
- You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues.
- We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs of Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility
Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen!
In audit, we work with clients of all different sizes across many different sectors. You’ll work with clients at their sites, getting to the heart of how they work and the challenges they face. You’ll help to shape a vibrant economy and contribute to making sure the whole business community is built on trust and integrity.