Audit Executive. Top 6 Accountancy firm. St Albans.
£37,000 - £42,000
Working in an international Consultancy firm that will challenge and inspire you, the Audit Executive will be part of a new, dynamic business team whose aim is to bring business leaders together to work, connect and develop. My client has created an environment where they can connect with clients, have open and insightful conversations in a relaxed atmosphere and develop stronger relationships.
The Audit Executive will be part of a unique culture - one that offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment that's built around a Challenger Leadership style and a Shared Enterprise model.
You will provide a wide range of audit and assurance services to private, public and international companies across various sectors and sizes of clients ranging from FTSE and AIM companies to Small Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) companies. My client is searching for people who are committed to delivering best-in-class assurance services and who will respond to the challenge of their clients with high quality, value for money technical solutions every time.
- Be technically strong with a good audit grounding
- prepare and review work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- allocate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching preparing or reviewing work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- discuss relevant audit issues with personnel at the client’s premises in a professional and articulate manner
- create a positive impression with the client, responding to any queries in a respectable time frame
- effectively support and engage with managers throughout the audit process
- interact with local businesses and take part in networking activities.
- You’ll work as part of the team, in leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that exceeds client expectation, and engaging with clients and guests within the St Albans business space.
- You'll have a genuine interest in your clients and in providing a distinctive service which unlocks potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation, my client wants to be known for how they do business, not simply what they do. So, they need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights you will bring to clients.
- You'll seize opportunities and adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both clients and ourselves.
- You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
To apply successfully you will be professionally qualified (ACCA, ACA, CA, CPA, or equivalent), have a working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP and be comfortable using Audit Software and Microsoft packages. Importantly you will have a strong desire to provide an exceptional service and develop relationships with existing and potential clients.