Auditor – Systems & Processes
Make a difference by being part of a team responsible for setting and monitoring industry standards! In this frontline role you will be verifying data, systems and processes of key suppliers to this industry. You will use a range of analytical audit techniques including computer-assisted analysis and traditional compliance and substantive audit testing. Other work required will involve the completion of various ad-hoc projects to deadlines, testing and verification of the compliance of system controls and procedures with codes of conduct and the correct implementation of other industry agreed good practice principles. This opportunity involves some travel around the South East of England and a driving licence is essential.
Your package will include flexible working arrangements, a basic salary of between £30k and £35k, bonus, 25 days holiday, Group Personal Pension Scheme, Income Replacement Insurance, Death in Service Assurance, Discount Voucher Scheme and Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Data audits.
- Process audits
- Complete all audits to defined quality standards and time budget
- Maintain good internal communication with colleagues, ensuring there is a client-centred approach on all issues of importance
- Provide a professional level of service for clients, during the planning, conduct and completion of audits
- Contribute to the development of standards and audit methodologies
Experience and qualifications
The role requires someone who has recent solid experience in an internal or external auditing role. You will be possibly be part-qualified in a relevant professional qualification (e.g. IIA, CCAB or equivalent) but this is not essential for a candidate with the relevant skills.
- Audit skills – applies strong audit methodology with minimal supervision.
- Analysis & evaluation – demonstrates a keen eye for detail maintaining the ability to analyse data quickly to reach a high level conclusion.
- Risks & controls – identifies key risks to a given audit process or client
- Industry & business awareness – displays a sound basic knowledge of the organisation, its purposes, and the wider industry
- Planning & organising – A self-starter able to overcome obstacles to drive their allocated work through to completion
- Professionalism – takes clear ownership of work and completing it in a professional manner
- Influencing & persuading – balances tact and sensitivity and builds strong working relationships
- Communication & reporting – articulates findings and recommendations clearly in person and in writing
- Flexibility – able to quickly learn and adapt to changing audit methodologies and requirements of the role
- Teamwork – works effectively both independently and as part of audit teams
- IT – A very good working knowledge of MS office packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
If you believe you have the skills to succeed in this varied role and would like to find out more, please send your details to Onyx Recruitment.