This is an exciting opportunity for a C# Developer to join an established business based in Central Birmingham.
This is a permanent role for a C# full stack developer responsible for building, maintaining and updating C# applications. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop and maintain these applications. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Applicants must have
- High proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework 2.0/3.5 and 4.0+
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge in working with Windows Forms (2+ years experience)
- Experience in working with Windows Presentation Framework
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- A knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Proficiency with git
- Experience with integrating peripherals
This is an excellent career opportunity for a motivated individual with a high level of communication skills who can liaise with non-technical people and convey their ideas clearly and efficiently.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of ten years’ relevant experience who is able to tackle projects effectively and quickly and bring real impact within their role.
This is a permanent role paying £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.