This global consumer electronics organisation is looking to recruit a permanent Digital Marketing Manager to take responsibility for the brand’s digital real estate, on-site, off-site and in the channel.
- Developing organic and paid search marketing strategies that aim to drive online traffic to the site
- Day-to-day content and future eCommerce management of the brand’s websites across various territories
- Front and back-end development, testing and management of the SAP Hybris platform
- Reporting and analysis through various platforms (includes Google analytics, Search metrics and Hotjar)
- Liaise with distributors to develop strategies in the channel that drive sell-through
- Ownership of the customer database and creation of email campaigns
- Management of a number of search, development, data and media agencies where applicable
- Assisting the creation of various digital assets such as video and A+ content
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar global marketing role, experience with B2C / retail brands and ideally previous exposure or a keen interest in consumer electronics.
You should have strong initiative and ability to multi-task. Competency with Photoshop would be highly advantageous.
Based in the UK Head Office in Kings Langley you will be working with a dynamic and ambitious workforce whose main goal is to be at the heart of innovation and creative excellence.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a knowledgeable marketer to join the leading brand in their sector and help shape the brand’s future.
This is a permanent role paying £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.