This International Manufacturing business is looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager to support the development and growth of the organisations online business whilst leading the marketing activities and online content to achieve key business priorities and sales targets.
Key Aspects of the role
- Product Management & Planning: Manage the development and implementation of product catalogue driving product objectives towards achievement of annual plans. Ensure products are defined, displayed and promoted to the highest standard. Review and report on key performance indicators.
- Website Management: Manage the digital content, design and performance along with the digital marketing team ensuring full site analyses is conducted to ensure conversion rate optimisation across the site.
- Analysis: Analyse customer and website data to review activity success and learnings to develop continued online improvement.
- Marketing: Lead the development and execution of customer communications and promotions. Evaluate, plan and optimise marketing campaigns and promotional activity to maximise sales. Oversee and implement online trading plan and use analytics to drive performance. Manage the customer communications plan and execution including profiling and targeted campaigns to specifically identified markets.
- Communication: Work closely and communicate regularly and effectively with Production, IT, Service Centre & Marketing colleagues & agencies to execute key objectives.
- New Product Development: Assist and drive launch of new products, using existing NPD process.
Applicants must have proven experience working in an e-commerce & digital marketing role, the ability to analyse and interpret data to identify trends & opportunities/issues and a full understanding of and proven experience in website analytics and measurement.
The successful Candidate will have both copy writing and basic web development skills including HTML, experience with Magento or similar e-commerce platforms and with A/B testing as well as with web page design.
This role would suit a strong communicator who is adept at developing excellent internal & external relationships. You should be highly analytical – able to understand and interpret data & act on findings; results-driven – self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude and commercially astute – being able to recognise a need to be responsive to changing business needs.
If you are a highly organised, ambitious and good at prioritising, focusing on key areas & balancing requirements with the ability to work on multiple projects at one time then this could be the career opportunity for you.
This is a permanent role paying up to £30,000 + Company Car + benefits including Private Healthcare scheme AXA/PPP, Health shield, Pension and 26 days’ holiday pa + Bank holidays.