Finance Analyst role - This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic Accountant / Accounts Assistant wishing to progress both their career and qualifications. If you have at least 2 years experience in a commercial finance team, including an understanding of Management Accounts, then you could become part of this business that is renowned for its innovation, enthusiasm and expert approach. Our client values the people who work for them and encourages them to develop as well as contribute to providing valuably different experiences for their clients and customers.
This opening is for a Finance Analyst to join the Financial Planning and Analysis team during an exciting period of growth. Core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Transforming large volumes of data into insightful Management Information to facilitate appropriate decision making.
• Preparing financial information for the FP&A team and Group Finance Director
• Assisting in the implementation of ‘best practice’ processes and developing a culture of robust financial control
• Assisting the Divisional Management Accountant produce Long Range Plans, Annual Budgets and both quarterly and monthly Forecasts
• Supporting the implementation of new systems, processes and reporting
• Owning cost centre P&L’s within the division
• Building and maintaining the monthly suite of FP&A reports
• Assisting the review of month-end accounts and prepare accruals as appropriate
• Supporting the Head of FP&A with ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
To apply successfully for this opportunity, you will;
• Be a current studier or have the desire to achieve accountancy qualification (CIMA / ACCA)
• Have strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Have an analytical and inquisitive mind
• Ability to multitask and time-manage effectively
• Previous experience in an analytical role advantageous
• Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
If this could be of interest to you, please email your details to Ian Hardy at Onyx Recruitment.