This rapidly growing multi-site international business with a head office in Milton Keynes has a requirement for a Finance Analyst to join their team. You will be helping support the growth of the company as it expands its operations into new countries. The position is a full-time role and is an office-based position covering all aspects of Business and Finance analysis and provides a great opportunity for personal development and career progression.
Part of a small team, the Finance Analyst will report directly to the CFO and will have responsibility for;
- Assisting with maximization of Revenues for each country.
- Supporting the CEO, Country Managers and the Finance team with detailed analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the factors that drive performance.
- Monitor and track Site level KPI’s for each site using Excel to identify site locations where performance can be improved.
- Processing data and identifying sites where it is unlikely that performance can be improved and make recommendations for relocation of sites.
- To compare performance of the different sites by size, country and operator by reviewing profitability and contribution of sites.
- To become familiar with the local commercial offerings (tariffs and promotions) in different countries and measure impact on monthly performance.
- Understand seasonal, cyclical and political factors impacting individual countries and site performance.
- Working closely with Country managers and local teams to record and understand the impact of commercial and promotional activities undertaken.
- Issuing the monthly Revenue estimates to the Operators in each country.
- Assisting with issuing invoices to Operators and helping to resolve any disputes to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Any additional responsibilities required for the efficient running of the functional area and the finance dept.
In order to apply successfully for this Finance Analyst opportunity, you will be;
- A commercially orientated and analytical individual with an eye for detail and the ability to learn and pick things up quickly.
- Have existing Finance Analyst experience
- Be an advanced MS Excel spreadsheets user, able to work with and create financial data and models in Excel
- The job will require strong numeracy, literacy, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to use general office management software and systems.
- A working knowledge of the French language would be helpful although not essential.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with colleagues, clients and suppliers and to perform in an efficient and courteous manner at all times.
- A flexible approach to working and ability to work under own initiative at times in a demanding environment.
- A limited amount of travel may be required to assist with the development of the role.