This FTSE 100 company is looking to recruit an HR Director with extensive Projects experience and a solid background in HR Operations and Stakeholder Management. This is a permanent role paying £80,000 + Car allowance + Bonus + Benefits, based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Group HR Director, you will be part of the HR senior leadership team, playing a key part in realising people strategy across the Group, working collaboratively alongside the Group HR senior Team, and senior business and service partner Directors. You will be leading the HR Corporate team to introduce new or improved HR processes across the business as well as helping to develop the right HR framework.
- Creation and ownership of the Group HR corporate project plan and planning process
- Create appropriate governance structure around the services provided by our internal HR service providers and secure their engagement in looking for ways to improve and enhance their services
- Supporting and facilitating employee engagement initiatives and ensuring that a communications and marketing framework is developed for the HR team and the wider business.
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures reflect current and future employment legislation and that all business communications are issued and awareness of any changes is measured.
- Ensure that monthly reviews take place with HR Data analyst to review Group issues and priorities and assist the HRD’s to support their Divisions in understanding and using the data to discuss Divisional issues and trends.
- Working closely with the Group HR Sales and Divisional HR teams to ensure that new business is integrated effectively into the organisation particularly in relation to all corporate aspects such as the migration of benefits and associated administration.
- Working with Learning Services to develop and promote internal learning materials including input to all group development initiatives with an initial emphasis on supporting the implementation of the new Learning Management system.
- Reviewing all reward and recognition activity including a focus on pay and benchmarking, and employee benefits.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked at a senior HR management level, interacting extensively with stakeholders and have managed and delivered successful organisational change and transformation projects in a multi-site environment. Experience of working at a senior level in private sector businesses delivering HR projects with a focus on technology and process improvement is imperative.
You must have excellent communication skills and an ability to influence through written material, delivery of presentations and on a one to one basis with a variety of stakeholders. This role would suit an individual who has had extensive exposure to, and can lead, manage and resolve change management issues.