This Luton based manufacturing company is urgently seeking an experienced Compensation Analyst to provide Interim support for a period of 3 – 6 months.
Reporting to and supporting the Manager of Compensation you would be tasked with ensuring the reward programs are competitive, affordable, and operationally compliant, examining all pay review/bonus activity; providing data reports and managing the data input/production requirements.
- Support the Compensation Manager in the completion and analysis of salary surveys, ensuring that accurate benchmarking information is recorded and maintained
- Assists with administration of annual salary review and salary planning process.
- Analyse, model and reconcile complex pay data as required, ensuring high quality and accuracy at all times
- Support analytics and administrative processes for Annual Salary Review/Short Term Incentive programs
- Support the regional participation in external salary surveys,
- May answer compensation queries from HR Business Partners, managers and employees.
- Analyses and researches compensation issues and recommends solutions to Rewards Manager.
- May assist with coordination of expatriate assignments and coordinate the tax matters with external vendors/Partner with HR generalist
- To provide compensation analysis for compensation queries providing insights and recommendations for improving processes.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure Communications are clear, timely and support Reward Initiatives.
- Partner the Compensation Manager to provide analysis on key projects which support Total Reward Strategy Initiatives.
- Support the company Job Evaluation process, ensuring all job evaluations are completed timely and the database is maintained accurately.
- Create and produce regular Reward “dashboard” reporting
- Ensure all vendor invoices are correct, approved at the appropriate level and forwarded to Finance promptly
- Monitor spend vs. budget, highlighting potential overspends to Senior Manager
- Assisting with any special projects or ad-hoc work such as policy reviews, contractual terms reviews, and harmonization or integration projects as required by Compensation Manager.
Applicants must have excellent analytical/advanced excel skills – the ability to analyse and interpret data in order to communicate in an appropriate way to different levels of people both within and outside of the organization and be able to make recommendations.
You must have experience in supporting compensation initiatives, salary surveys and market pricing analysis, Mercer and WTW, Job Evaluation experience and be used to working with a variety of different systems to extract and manage information.
If you have a strong track record of delivering reward initiatives in a complex environment incorporating a broad range of pay and reward issues and possess good planning and organizational skills alongside a high level of attention to detail, strong analytical skills with the ability to manage several projects then this could be the assignment for you.
This is a 3 – 6 month contract paying £35,000 - £45,000 pro rata depending on experience.