This Bedfordshire based engineering firm is looking to recruit an Interim Business Project Manager with experience of JDE / Genesis implementation for a period of 6 – 12 months.
You will be tasked with preparing the Business Unit for JDE/Genesis implementation and resulting business transformation.
Working alongside the Managing Director and the Finance Director this is a pivotal role effectively working in the centre of the project to direct and guide operations, ensuring that the business is prepared for the implementation and there are no surprises to either the users, the implementation consultants or the wider business.
The role will pay special attention to ensuring that users are well trained, data is well prepared, processes are well documented and the technology is working as expected to support the business.
- Lead the Implementation for the Business and integrates with the Genesis Project Manager to form a strong bond throughout the delivery
- Lead communications: Business, Customer, Supplier/Other
- Own Key Points of change – ensuring that the actions captured in the GAP analysis have respective Change management actions defined and delivered
- Data Preparation & cleansing including: Master Data & Transactional Data Objects
- Ensure that the Role Guide master is used, maintained & kept updated in line with Training Progress
- SOP ‘s Post go live support
This is an Interim role initially for a Fixed Term of 6 months with a view to extend to 12 months depending on the business needs and requires an immediate start. This role is paying a daily rate of £450 - £550 depending on experience.
Applicants must have prior experience of JDE /Genesis implementation.