This well established and still growing Homebuilder based in Bedfordshire is looking to recruit an outstanding individual to join as Land and Partnership Director - identifying and securing land opportunities for the Regional Business to facilitate delivery of the growth plans.
As Land and Partnership Director you will report directly to the Regional Managing Director. This is a fantastic career opportunity giving you responsibility for ensuring that all Land Opportunities are identified and secured for the Southern region of this highly successful organisation.
Key aspects of the Land & Partnership Director role include:
- Ensuring all tender opportunities are identified, pursuing those suitable and supervising bid submissions
- Acquiring land in line with 5 year business plan.
- Attending HBF Land and Planning Group meetings on a regular basis.
- Coordinating Partnership Bid Presentations
- Setting Project Development Programmes and managing their delivery with the Partnership Team.
- Negotiating Land Values with the involvement of the Regional Managing Director.
- Managing the Partnership Project Managers involvement in Community Consultation.
- Developing relationships with stakeholder organisations to advance scheme progress and exploring additional opportunities.
- Coordinating with statutory authorities and planning/ highway departments and others as required
- Liaising with Head Office Finance departments with regards to Cash Flows
- Liaising with and appointing Consultants to prepare feasibility design information as required.
- Providing regular updates regarding existing land holdings and proposed future land purchases as well as assisting in the preparation of regular updates for inclusion in Regional Board Reports.
- Appointing and working with solicitors in the production of all legal documentation in respect of all land purchases within the required timescales.
- Managing the Southern team and motivating them to consistently achieve their targets
The successful individual will have held a similar senior position and be used to influencing senior decision makers and developing strategies as part of a Senior Management team. You must have extensive experience of managing and motivating a team effectively and enthusiastically. This role requires keen leadership skills and strong initiative.
This is a permanent role paying £120,000 - £130,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits. Applicants should be able to demonstrate previous relevant experience or similar in construction, housebuilding, etc.
For more information on this excellent career opportunity please contact the Retained Consultant Michelle Theuma at Onyx Recruitment.