6 month Contract, London City
This high profile and highly professional business services organisation requires a Management Accountant for a 6 month contract starting in January 2018. This is an excellent role that will combine your management accounting skills with supporting a project to implement a new system. As the Management Accountant / Company Accountant you will report directly to the Finance Director and be responsible for the following;
- Preparation of Monthly Trial Balance
- Monthly Management Information/ departmental reports for budget holders
- Payroll instruction and reconciliation of payroll bureau services.
- Administration of the organisation’s pension contributions
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring that HMRC requirements are met as well as responsibility for HMRC payments and relevant documentation
- Liaison with insurance brokers to ensure relevant cover is in place for the business
- You will also be able to display;
- To apply successfully, you will be confident communicating with colleagues at all levels and importantly be keen to contribute ideas for improving systems and processes. You will be a recently qualified or part qualified Accountant and has experience working with both trial balance and reconciliations. Specifically, an understanding of payroll matters, P45s, P11ds and pension contributions would be beneficial.
- A strong capability across all areas of accounts
- Excellent Microsoft office skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organisational skills
- Please send your CV to Ian Hardy at Onyx Recruitment if you wish to apply or find out more about this position.