Reporting to the CFO and working closely with the Executive Team and internal Project Managers this is a key role for a MI specialist to directly provide Business Intelligence, facilitating the success of the organisation.
This company occupies a unique position within the industries it operates and with key projects in the pipeline is looking to appoint an experienced MI Manager, ideally with a background in project reporting and in helping to ensure a successful project environment..
- Ensuring that the Operating Board is provided with accurate and timely management information.
- Communicating with all areas of the business to enable the production of insightful forecasts and analysis
- Enabling the Operating Board to deliver against the prevailing strategic plan whilst ensuring that the organisation is and remains commercially successful and financially sound.
- Engaging with Project Managers, building relationships in order to gather and analyse information, and produce easy to consume, accurate, comprehensive and timely management information
- Showing initiative in providing personal insight, analysis and (where appropriate) recommendations to the Operating Board to inform decision making
- Continually identify, recommend and implement improvements to the necessary process and systems to increase the efficiency, accuracy and the quality of decisions
- Providing where necessary, leadership and/or project planning support for key programmes
- Producing dash boards for Project and non-Project reviews and ensuring a good flow of reporting
The successful applicant will have extensive experience of providing Management Information and Analysis at a senior level, and in-depth knowledge if MIS and Project management methodologies, tools, systems and techniques.
This role would suit someone with advanced communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to adapt technical content to fit the varying cultures and audiences.
You should be a logical thinker with superior analytical skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner. A recognised project management qualification (PRINCE 2 or similar) would be advantageous although not essential.
This is a permanent opportunity paying a basic salary up to £65k depending on experience along with a comprehensive benefits package