This Global Consultancy firm based in Central London is looking for an experienced PA/EA with fluent German language skills to Business level.
This is a dual role encompassing 80% PA /EA support and 20% Project Management offering the post holder a varied and exciting career opportunity.
The role involves supporting the two key Partners of the firm and managing their schedules entirely.
- Support with document creation and printing
- Contact management
- Meeting set-up
- Arranging, preparing appropriate documents, and minute-taking at meetings
- Diary management
- Travel booking
- Compiling and submitting expenses and timesheets
- Supporting Partners with personal administration as required
- Support sector with appropriate tasks e.g. pipeline management
- Supporting setup of larger scale corporate events as required
- Supporting Partners with project administration as required (e.g., assuming duties as project secretary on appropriate client engagements)
- Ad hoc marketing campaigns for Partners as required
It is essential that applicants speak fluent German to include advanced Business level German and ideally have previously worked in a Consultancy environment.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a proven ability for proactive upward management and an outstanding ability to organise themselves and others. You should be extremely detail minded, accurate, focused and driven. If you are able to work under pressure and handle multiple-tasks at the same time with appropriate prioritisation and have a collaborative style with several years of supporting teams / individuals at senior levels then this could be an exciting career move for you.
This is a permanent role paying £42,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience.