An innovative Financial Design company in Kettering is looking to employ a Paraplanner to provide a professional level of support to the Managing Director and team of Financial Advisors, in servicing the demands of all aspects of client work. Relevant experience is essential, as the successful candidate will take responsibility for personal Paraplanner administrative procedures, ensuring arrangements are compliant with FSA Regulations as well as all relevant “money laundering/proceeds of crime” checks are made and communicating accordingly with the MD. In addition to being the main contact for various product providers, you will be responsible for the following:
- Research and quote for a flexible benefits package for all staff in the company.
- Assist the MD in drawing up templates for company report writing procedures which are easy to understand and use and are compliant within FSA Guidelines.
- Keep up to date with legislative changes, attending seminars, briefings and meeting with broker consultants relevant to the Paraplanning role.
- Maintain a personal CPD record, and produce same in readiness for monthly One to One meetings or annual appraisal.
- Take responsibility for, and act as main contact for the 7IM platform and assume the main liaison with the 7IM Team on the platform and on the discretionary FM side.
- Regularly communicate on compliance matters as they arise with colleagues, highlighting any areas of specific interest, referring the subject to the Training Academy for wider training if necessary, and presenting same at internal and external seminars.
- Draft monthly/quarterly key technical material for the Client Newsletter, making sure that deadlines are met, and that information is legislatively compliant.
- Make sure that colleagues are aware of any changes to key technical material in a timely and professional manner.
- Draft monthly/quarterly key technical material for the company website, making sure that deadlines are met, and that information is legislatively compliant.
Apply now to join an expanding team. The role is permanent, full time and looking to pay up to £30 000.00 per annum