Financial Controller – Qualified
This leading software company is looking for a qualified Financial Controller with extensive SME experience and a strong commercial outlook focused on business growth.
Reporting to the COO you will be working together to achieve rapid business growth and commercial success.
- Delivering the strategic and operational financial management of the company
- Ensuring corporate sustainably and compliance with all legal and statutory requirements
- Developing and driving the financial infrastructure of this SME forward to reaching their growth target.
- Production of Management Accounts
- Managing and running an Accounting Syste
- Liaising with external organisations to improve internal systems (e.g. automated BACS, accounts software suppliers, employment law advisors)
- Devising appropriate recording and reporting systems
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA as well as being educated to degree level with a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACA,) and experience of working in a small to medium sized business, as well as having the necessary skills and personality to work with people at all levels of the organisation. You will have a proven track record in leading and managing a corporate finance function, and delivering sustainable finance management to an organisation, ideally during a period of rapid successful growth. High level computer literacy in Excel, Outlook and Accounting packages is essential.
If you are highly motivated, ambitious and commercially minded then this could be a superb career opportunity for you. This is a permanent role paying £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience + Benefits, based in Brentwood, Essex.