Regulatory & Compliance Accountant
Working in a highly regarded City based organisation you will be helping to shape regulatory framework. You will be a qualified professional (actuarial, regulatory, chartered secretarial or accountancy) and in this role will be;
- assisting with the scoping, planning and the execution of regulatory oversight activities
- once approved, managing the execution of specific aspects of the oversight plan
- carrying out research and analysis relating to the regulation of actuaries, auditors and accountants
- drafting reports and papers for review by the Board
You will be an individual with;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including report writing
- Excellent organisational skills and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A background in financial services regulation would be advantageous but not essential.
- Potential background and qualifications could be; ACA, ACII, CAA, ACIS
This organisation offers a technically stimulating and intellectually challenging working environment as well as a degree of flexibility in working hours and location along with an excellent range of benefits.
Please contact Ian Hardy at Onyx Recruitment for further information.