Senior Research Executive, St Albans, £28-35k plus benefits
An award-winning agency, working with many of the UK’s leading brands, seeks talented Quant and/or Qual Senior Research Executives, with the creativity and drive to strengthen the
team further still. A creative mind that can deliver fresh research solutions alongside the ability to build effective working relationships with a team mindset is key to this role, as well as the capacity to plan and execute multiple tasks. While previous retail, technology/telecoms, FMCG or travel-research experience is a bonus, the successful candidate must have a passion for, and be in-tune with current trends and the way consumers think.
A firm foundation of 2+ years industry experience will secure the role and commitment will be matched with a big focus on internal and external training and continued support alongside the following:
- Leading projects and support the senior team on more complex work
- Getting involved, testing existing skills, educating others in the team, and learning from some of the best in the business
- Both quant and qual disciplines are key parts of the toolkit, so participation in the development of new techniques and approaches
- Performing many areas of the research process and all elements of project lifecycles
- Core set-up, using different fieldwork methodologies to deliver part/whole presentations
Client is seeking a combination of raw ability, adaptability and potential.
If you are looking for a new challenge across a diverse brand portfolio with a firm in which you can sharpen your research skills and see the effects of your work shape consumer experiences, don’t think twice about applying now!