Our client is a FTSE 100 household name operating in the Professional Services arena and due to a new project they have a requirement for a Talent Management specialist for a 6 month Fixed term contract based in central London.
Working within the Group Talent Team you will report directly to the Executive Director of Talent Management supporting him with BAU projects whilst he works on the Strategic plan. The role will involve project managing talent projects, talent reviews, succession planning, career development, performance management, mentoring and onboarding.
Key Aspects of the role include
- Management of the Group Talent cost centre including POs, Invoicing & Forecasting
- Management of the relationship between the user community of SuccessFactors and the Group Systems SAP team. This includes release governance, user permissions, roll out support etc. and acting as user SME.
- Responsibility for internal relationship with the data analytics business which provide people analytics tools. Includes first line escalations for this technology
- Represent and deliver updates on behalf of Group Talent to forums such as the People Group, HR team meetings, business senior leadership meetings
- Hold up to date knowledge of all Group Talent projects and other talent management related initiatives driven by key internal facing 'people’ businesses such as Recruitment, Learning Services, Leadership Development etc.
- Act as key internal interface to these businesses on relevant projects
- Management of Graduate team including objective setting and continuous performance management
- Proactively maintain knowledge and understanding of key external trends in the talent management and recruitment area and seek to apply this to improve Capita’s position and activity.
Project Management Responsibilities include
- Scope, plan and manage delivery of projects including managing resource, budgets, and ensuring client requirements are met.
- Engage with and manage the expectations of the business areas.
- Identify, define, monitor and report project dependencies, risk and issues and escalate as required.
You will be driven and ambitious with a passion for driving successful project delivery and extensive experience of stakeholder management. Previous exposure in a specialist Talent role is imperative specifically managing projects to include succession planning, talent development, mentoring, career development & performance management.
This is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract paying £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.