An established, international company is looking to employ an experienced Web Developer, with the ability to link business strategies to IT capabilities, to join their innovative team. The successful candidate would be expected to provide the business with best practice advice and proposals regarding conversion rate optimisation, web page design and e-commerce web development for the UK site.
- Lead the development and implementing of web development for the e-commerce website
- Managing, developing and implementing Web and e-Commerce design requests
- Test and implement user requests and system developments on time
- Support the ongoing conversion rate optimisation of the website
- Ensuring web developments are completed on time and to the required standard
- Stakeholders informed regarding work status
- Driving on-going optimisation of e-commerce site
- Participation in planning meetings, maintenance and continuous improvement reviews
If you are seeking personal development within your area of expertise via researching new opportunities and trends and are able to travel within Europe, apply now! The position is available immediately and looking to pay between £38000 and £42000 per annum.