This Bedfordshire based Engineering firm is looking to recruit an immediately available Account Manager with extensive Customer Service experience to manage internal Customer accounts initially on a five-month temporary basis.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager working within the Sales department you will be responsible for taking ownership of customer accounts, providing a fast and accurate turnaround of customer’s quotations and orders. You will be tasked with developing a close working relationship with key individuals across the customer base to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, dealing with any associated problems as well as identifying business and margin opportunities.
Key Aspects of the role include
- Processing customer orders and quotations in an accurate and timely manner
- Resolution of customer complaints or enquiries and identify opportunities to improve the service levels available to our customers
- Establishing and maintaining sales relationships with customers and external key contacts
- Understanding strategic business challenges and priorities and analysing information and prioritising opportunities critical to an account
- Co-ordinating the activity of all functions with whom the customer has direct contact in order to prioritise a consistent and cohesive service
- Maintaining agreed systems and procedures and focus and drive on the overall Company strategies and objectives
- Supporting the external sales team
- Ensuring effective use of the CRM as per directives
The ideal Candidate will ideally have related supply chain customer service and internal account experience. You must have the desire and ability to operate within a global, fast moving high volume manufacturing/ technology business and be seeking a role where you can achieve a balance of working both strategically and operationally.
A proven record of success in sales/ customer service with a strong understanding of maximum value and margin opportunities is desirable, as are skills in managing accounts and driving business growth.
This role requires an adept communicator with outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills. You must be bright, driven and dedicated to excelling at your role.
If you work well under pressure and would enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a strategically focussed intellectual group of people then this could be the career move you are looking for.
This is a contract role initially for 5 months with the possibility of extension after this period and the role is paying £25,000 pro rata and requires a start as soon as possible.