Financial Controller opportunity - Our client is a property business based in Central London with a mixed portfolio of offices and leisure facilities. Part of a larger property group, they need a hands on Financial Controller with property industry experience who can produce accounts from beginning to end! With 2 Accounts Assistants reporting to you, you will be responsible for running the day to day finance function, including but not limited to:
- Timely preparation of management accounts
Accruals and prepayments
Reconciliation of income
Reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Assist preparing consolidated management accounts
- Assisting with payroll
- Preparation of Service charge invoices and accounts.
- Preparation and submission VAT returns
- Preparing year end trial balances & audit papers for the External Auditor and resolving queries
- Assist with the preparation on annual budgets
- Administration – to ensure smooth running of accounting function
- Assisting the FD as necessary
- Assisting with payment runs
- Maintaining and reporting on occupancy levels information
In order to apply successfully for this Financial Controller opportunity you must have property industry experience and have worked in a small to medium sized business. Sage 50 exposure would be a bonus. Importantly you will be someone who enjoys getting involved in all aspects of the finances of a property business and be proactive, ambitious and a confident communicator.
To apply, or find out more, please send your CV to Onyx Recruitment.