Our client is a prestigious facilities management company based in central London with an opportunity for a permanent Financial Controller. Working closely with the Managing Director and Operations Managers, you will take financial ownership of the business, managing client profitability and ensuring financial integrity of the controls, reporting, systems and processes.
• Management & further development of Client reporting taking lead financial relationship with contracts
• Manage the Financial Accountant, Client Reporting team as well as indirect site-based finance teams.
• Credit Control and billing optimisation as part of Group shared service
• Supplier Control and optimisation as part of Group shared service
• Financial assessment of Commercial Contract and mobilization
• Budget ownership and Control with senior business and financial team
• Preparation of monthly report packs at a business and client level with optimisation / scenario planning and forecast management with the operational team
• Lead financial metrics to enhance financial and business performance
• Assist the Finance function to Promote company values and standards
• 5+ years in similar roles
• Well organised, proactive with strong time management and presentation skills
• Driven, passionate and highly motivated, have a keen eye for detail yet able to summarise key information and see the ‘big picture’
• Advanced in excel / data skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven track record in developing relationships with senior stakeholders
• Ideally have experience of working within a growing support service or contracting business