This rapidly expanding business is seeking to recruit an experienced individual to take on the mantle of Head of Recruitment, leading a small team of Recruitment Advisors to deliver an end to end recruitment process for the Group.
Reporting to the HR Director GB, and working alongside the HR BP team to ensure the business attracts candidates and creates resilience in the talent pipeline, the post holder will help to set the HR strategy for GB and help develop the right recruitment process and framework as well as working closely with the HR Shared Services team in Ireland to fulfil candidate onboarding.
- Creating the end-to-end talent acquisition strategy for the Group within GB, reviewing the current recruitment processes and identify areas for improvement and determine the best channels to use.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to create an Employer Brand in the GB market and producing collateral both in print and digital and any events or networking to support candidate attraction
- Bring ideas and innovation to how candidate engagement can be improved and the best use of digital and other media
- Review recruitment spend across all channels and develop metrics that will cover cost and time to hire as well as other management information
- Liaise closely with HR Shared Services to enhance and automate recruitment and vetting processes where possible and take feedback from candidates to ensure we create the best possible candidate experience.
- Ensure that Onboarding processes are introduced that allow for both managers and candidates to enjoy an effective and positive induction experience
- Provide advice and support to Managers on recruitment matters in line with Company procedures
- Produce Recruitment based Management Information monthly, highlighting issues to the business and making recommendations to resolve where appropriate.
- Ensure the appropriate team structure is in place to support the business with a proactive Recruitment model across a remote business network.
- Continual review of approach to recruitment in line with any changing employment legislation requirements, business focus and Group directives
- Support to wider HR projects where the impact on recruitment is key, such as Diversity and Inclusion and Brexit mitigation.
This role requires an individual who is used to working alongside HR and the wider business and effectively collaborating with Senior Management and their leadership teams across the UK and Ireland.
You must have experience working in a fast-paced recruitment environment, together with exposure of managing multiple stakeholders, e.g. senior management, agencies and other external stakeholders or third parties.
Excellent communication skills are essential, combined with the ability to influence through written material or delivery of presentations.
CIPD qualification is preferred along with a minimum of 5 years recruitment experience and of leading team members
If you have a 'can do’ attitude, enjoy providing solutions to overcome barriers, and consider yourself to be practical in approach, not afraid to get involved and above all 'hands-on’ then this could be the career opportunity for you.
This is a permanent role based in London but will require the individual to have the flexibility to travel within the UK and Ireland in line with business needs on occasion. The package is £60,000 + benefits.