This highly successful fast growing business based in central London is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to support the HR Director in a key role, realising the HR strategy for GB and helping to develop the right HR framework as well as being a key member of the Divisional Senior Leadership Team.
You will be responsible for leading a small HR team working together to provide robust operational HR leadership to Managers and stakeholders within the business.
- Provide commercially focussed advice and support to Managers on all Employee Relations issues in line with Company procedures
- Produce People based Management Information monthly, highlighting issues to the business and facilitate actions plans to resolve where appropriate.
- Support Group governance in relation to the People Agenda by providing appropriate management information and reporting.
- To coach, train and support contract managers in the application of HR policies.
- To provide proactive support and solutions for Employee Relations matters including preparation of ET casework and submissions for any hearings.
- Ensure the appropriate team structure is in place to support the business with a proactive business partner model.
- Support Business Directors and advise on and develop the appropriate HR plans to support any transformation activity within the business. Including liaising with business management to form restructure plans which could include redundancies, office relocations and changes to job roles as well as changes to term
- Provide support to tenders, retenders and acquisitions by conducting due diligence and interpretation to form cost and risk assessments and propose solutions bearing in mind TUPE legislation. Preparing and providing Employee Liability Information for TUPE ons as well as managing the consultation process.
- Leading and directing on all transition and integration plans including meeting all consultation requirements and ensuring employee engagement and communication sessions are delivered to a high standard and that that new business is integrated effectively into the organisation
- Continual review of HR approach in line with employment legislation requirements, business focus and Group directives
The ideal person will have
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple stakeholders, e.g. senior management, clients and other external stakeholders or third parties.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence through written material or delivery of presentations.
- CIPD qualification preferred and a minimum of 5 years HR experience and of leading HR team members
- A ‘can do’ attitude providing solutions to overcome barriers, being practical in approach, not afraid to get involved and must be ‘hands on’.
If you are a commercial and cost-focused HR Business Partner with the ability to cut through detail to take a pragmatic view then this role could suit you. The successful applicant will be adept at influencing key decision-makers and challenging when necessary. You must be resilient and able to ‘stand your own ground’ with the people skills to engage with the wider business and foster relationships.
The role is London based but will require some flexibility to travel within the UK and Ireland in line with business needs. This is a permanent role paying £50,000 + benefits.